The Boston Beantown Classic is a sanctioned tournament by NAGVA.
Divisions & Caps: The following three divisions are being offered.
Note that the divisions are opened to 42 total spots (for any division - 3 teams min per division).
Waiting List: Teams submitting payments for a division which has reached its cap will be placed on the waiting list in the order in which complete payment were received.
Teams interested in participating in this tournament must follow these steps to register their team and their players:
Team Representative Responsibility:
- Go to NAGVA's website and sign up as an individual or pay your annual dues.
- Once you have completed your individual registration, you will then be able to register your team name and pay for your team name on the NAGVA website.
- After your team name registration is paid on the NAGVA website, you will be able to sign up for the Boston Beantown Classic Tournament on the NAGVA website as well.
- Upon completion of your registration on the NAGVA website, you can pay for your team by clicking on the PayPal link below.
- Please make sure you have your team members go register/pay their annual dues on the NAGVA website no later than August 20th, 2017. (You will not be able to add new members to your team until they are registered.)
- Continue to check this website as well as your e-mail for updates from the BBC tournament director.
NOTE: Your Team Registration Fee includes up to 7 players per team. (See below for information on Extra Player Fees.)
- Before Sunday, July 15th, 2018 - $550.00 (Early Registration)
- After Sunday, July 15th, 2018 and before Sunday, August 5th, 2018 - $575.00 (Normal Registration)
- After Sunday, August 5th, 2018 and before Sunday, August 19th, 2018 - $600.00 (Late Registration)
EXTRA PLAYER FEE: $70.00
Team Payment Information
Extra Player Payment Information
- Go to NAGVA's website and sign up as an individual, or if you are already a member, sign in.
- Once you have signed in, click on "My NAGVA" tab to pay your annual membership dues.
- Once completed, please click on "My Profile" and complete your information.
- Please make sure your T-Shirt size is filled in!
- Inform your team representative who can then add you to the roster.